Wedding Day Questionaire
I am so excited to photograph your special day!!
This first section is just basic information about the wedding day! Here are a few tips to know beforehand:
1. Try to make sure there is natural light in the room where the bride and groom will be getting ready. (window light) This makes a WORLD of difference in your images, promise!
2. If at all possible, try to have all bridal details together before I arrive. (dress, jewelry, shoes, bouquet, garter, veil, etc.) This will make the detail shots more efficient and getting ready a lot easier!
3. Keep the area near the window (or where the bride will be getting her dress on) free of trash, bags, snakcs, etc.
4. Allow more time than you think to get ready, it's better to be safe than rushed!
5. Relax and have fun. YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!!